We are so thrilled to be operating again in a more normal way at Jubilee House due to these factors: The federal government has ended the national public health emergency, and within the next month (May 11, 2023), Governor Pritzker is planning to end the state’s public health emergency. Since Covid-19 is still circulating and will be with us for a while, Jubilee House will continue to take the following steps/precautions to protect our clients and help to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
- Currently masks are not required for counselors, clients or staff members, however, if anyone needs or wants a mask, they are available at the front desk.
- We continue to ask that if you are experiencing symptoms or have had known recent exposure to the virus, that you NOT enter the building and reschedule your appointment.
- If you believe that you may have been exposed to the virus but aren’t sure and are symptom free, we ask that you please wear a mask and/or have a discussion with your counselor prior to meeting.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol will continue to be available for use when entering the building, at the front desk area. For restroom use, soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Most rooms at Jubilee House are equipped with air filters and will be running during operating hours. If you are in a room where the filter is off for some reason, feel free to request that it be turned on by your counselor or a staff member.